Search on this blog

Entangled between this Life and Reality

I feel like I'm too entangled between this life and reality that I'm unable to accept every change that society wants to plant into me. Maybe I couldn't adapt like people did. I see people moving forward by compromising on many natural things, but it's always hard for me to do that. I stick to my idea and standard, I'm kind of a stubborn person in many cases. I know I have lost a big deal, I have made very big compromises. But I want to undone all that to get my real and reformed self back. I used to feel more compassion for others, but today, I don’t have the same energy, either I'm too hurt and disappointed that I'm not playing any good part in helping others, or I'm simply going astray. It's hard to confirm my track or route.

I remember Prophet Muhammad's (S.A.W.) statement in which he asked us to hold Quran and Sunnah tightly after him to save ourselves from getting misguided. I feel Quran has something alike too. Allah says in Quran that hold tight the rope of Allah and do not add disunity in it. But people have not held it tight. So, they all are going astray. They don't know the big storm that surrounds them. It's like a rope tied to a destiny intact, a sand and foggy storm is all around, no one can see anything, so the only way to reach the destination and safe haven is by holding the rope and following it to the end. The world is the same arena, there's evil and so many things which make us go astray. The only way to safeguard our path is through the power of Quran and Sunnah.

No comments:

Post a Comment