Search on this blog

What should we say when a na-mehram confesses his/her love or says that he/she loves us? What should be our response?

Everyone has different ways and strategies to tackle with any situation, but let me share with you how would I deal in such cases. We humans are weak, physically and emotionally, it's the truth. When someone would say, online or face-to-face, "I love you", then I would turn her proposal down, unless it's guaranteed by her family's will. Surely it'd break her heart, but it's good to be sad than to be bad. I would then tell her that these things are not right at all, I would guide her and tell her that she's not degraded in any way by what she did and that her words will be told to no one and taken to the ground with me. Everyone should do the same, no matter the gender. When we're at the extreme, sad or fully happy, it's the best time for our soul to embrace some change. That's the absolute right time for us to adapt good.

It's the responsibility of the rich to help the poor, the literate to teach the illiterate, the mature to guide the immature. Let's recognize our responsibilities and do the small things which can play a big role in the development of a peaceful and progressive society. Let's start from around. Let's live and at the same time help others live. Let's share and be together. Whatever I say is based on total reality and not even a glimpse of imagination is added to it. My responsibility is to offer you my time, spirituality, knowledge and capabilities. The rest is onto you all. Salam and Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment