Search on this blog

Online Donation Box by Ahmed Mac and Emerging Ummah

"In the name of Allah, most gracious, most compassionate."

Assalam-u Alaikum everyone! 😊
I'm starting a new campaign today. May Allah add His blessings in my efforts and idea. Today is Friday as well.

I have always desired to earn that much so I may never need to request anybody to donate for a cause but contribute all the sufficiency on my own. It is my dream too. But it has not been possible so far. I donate whatever I can, but my heart stays unsatisfied. As a Muslim and human, we should help each other in every way possible. I wanted to initiate a similar campaign many times, but there were certain obstacles in my way. I did not want to ask people to donate for a cause as I know how much everyone is attached to materialistic benefits (wealth) and that may even make them think highly negative about me. That is why I've always felt hesitation in doing it.

Whenever I see someone begging or working hard but not being able to afford the living, it breaks my heart. If there would be justice, humanity and unity among us then nobody would had to suffer, feel guilty or endure such situations. But unluckily, we people are divided so much that our hearts have stopped beating for others. May Allah Almighty show all of us the right path and help us repent. Ameen. Now, let's come to the main objective that I want to share with you and request your two wayed (financial and social) support for it. It has been some years since I have dedicated a box for my charitable money. I give out at least two percent of every amount that I get from anywhere, unless I've to pay a loan or buy something.

I am a student and do not earn. But it does not stop me from doing things that are in my capacity. By giving out money and other important things which we value a lot, we get to free ourselves from the shackles of this life and its delusions. It means that we prefer Allah over the wealth we own. It increases us in humility, wisdom, compassion, love and gratitude. The same technique can be applied by you. One person can not change history. Everyone will have to work together in order to fight the wrong and unjust factors. That is the reason why I am starting this project. I have recently felt my limitations when a poor sister from Balochistan was in dire need to pay her university fee but I couldn't do much for her.

By working together, we can do better than what a single person can achieve. I am not asking you to do something that you don't afford to. I am asking you to do everything that you are capable to do right now. Even if you can charity ten rupee every year, it is acceptable. It must stay clear to you that I, Ahmed Mac, have no personal gains from this; other than earning good deeds. Whoever you are and whether you earn or not; it does not matter. But yes, if you cannot trust a source like me online then it is not an issue. Give charity by your own hands then. It is not about me. Like that sister needs thousands to pay her semester fee but a single person, especially a student, can not contribute to fill the whole requirement.

But if many believe in a network then they can do it altogether and things can get easy than becoming humiliation. The goal is to collect preserved donations and help others mannerly. There are millions of charity organizations in this world. Nobody can do for all. But in this case, take the example of mosques. There are almost infinite mosques in this world and their monetarily resources are also set. Subhan Allah. It means that there is always a capacity for another organization or mosque. This project is based as a small online headquarter. Let me tell you how this system will function: A WhatsApp account and a group are setup to start our journey.

Everyone who is interested to be a member or supporter of this project can get connected to this WhatsApp account. If the participator has no issue in being a member of the created group then he/she can also join it. Those who think that they can not be of much help can also get connected in order to support this idea. In the group, latest about the collected fund and its consumption will be shared (total amount left in the charity box, amount spent on a particular purpose etc). People can invite their friends and family to the group. This project needs every support that you can offer. You must share about it with everyone you know online and in real life.

WhatsApp Account: +92-345-0741-485

I am open to suggestions and new members joining in. I am doing it for humanity and due to my religion Islam. May Allah be pleased by what we do to please Him. May He accept our repentance (Tauba) and help us walk on the path of success. Ameen. If you have any questions or doubts then use the provided contact number for information. While texting for the first time, kindly attach your name in the message. I hope that I was able to portray the reflection of this campaign. It is an "online donation box" which will use the collection for the welfare of humanity. Not everyone will read this posting thoroughly, that's why don't just forward the link but also share this campaign in your own words with others. Jazakalah. Salam and Peace.

Affiliated Community: Emerging Ummah
Project Domain: #HumanityWithUnity


No comments:

Post a Comment